Credit Management – 2. Functional
Key Aspects & Components of Credit Management
- Business Partner : Business Partner (BP) is the defacto object used for Customer and Vendor object in S/4HANA.
- Credit Scoring : Score & Default Probability helps determine Risk-Class levels (Risk Class 1 : Invoice, Risk-Class II : Check by Ext. Credit Agency, Risk-Class III : Cash on Delivery, Letter of Credit, Adv. Payment)
- Credit Integration : Automatically populate Credit Bureau Data in Credit-Profile tab of Business Partner, BP-Role Credit-Mgmt. Standard interfaces for Credit Bureau are available in FSCM Credit Management.
- Workflow : Events to monitor to perform automated actions or routes to Credit Analysts
- Credit Checking : Select what type of Credit-Check to perform for this customer.