Indian Tax Reform – Goods and Services Tax (GST) – 2016
With the Constitution Act 2016, the Indian Government has decided to implement the Goods and Services Tax (GST), a system of indirect taxation merging most of the existing taxes into a single system of taxation. In order to comply with this method, all registered companies have to integrate their financial systems to this new taxation method. In compliance with legal requirements, certain changes are required in the systems and processes to comply with GST regulations. In order to make these changes, your financial systems need to fulfill a certain level of compatibility.
- 2315692 – Information on GST
- 2315692 Information on GST
- 2421394 – GST India: SAP ERP Solution Notes
- 2435968 – GST India: S4 HANA Solution and FAQRefer to the below link for SAP’s readiness on GST.
- 2252781 – FAQ on Tax procedure migration from TAXINJ to TAXINN
- 2014164 – TAXINJ to TAXINN Migration