One of the DATA-BASE Structure Simplification in SAP S/4HANA is introduction of table PRCD_ELEMENTS.
This table replaces the ECC KONV table which is OBSOLETE in S/4HANA
- The Table
KONVget updated during the Pricing of Sales order (VBAK-VBELN SalesOrder# 162225 ECS900)
- The link between sales order and the KONV(cluster) table is
- KONV-KNUMV = VBAK-KNUMV (Doc-Condition# 0000524318) and
- KONV-KPOSN = VBAP-POSNR (10)
- Pass the different condition types and take the fields KBETR (Amount) and KWERT (Basis Value) fields and use for Value
- In Sales-Order, Condition-Tab, For ONE Condition, Account-KEY is maintained. It gets stored in KOMV-KVSL1.
SAP S/4HANA Advantage – PRCD_ELEMENTS : Simplified DATA-Fetch
- The NEW Table PRCD_ELEMENTS gets updated during the Pricing of Sales-ORDER
- All the Details for Pricing-Condition, Sales-ORder#, Line-item are easily available in PRCD_ELEMENTS, thus no need of the KONV Cluster table, nor the Linkage which was required between KONV, VBAK, VBAP.
- Further PRCD_ELEMENTS also stores ACCOUNT-KEY of CONDITION-TYPE, hence making it easy for debugging/testing . (PRCD_ELEMENTS- KVSL1 )
SE16N view of PRCD_ELEMENTS
Get the Doc.Condition# from VBAK-KNUMV & POSNR