What is 1610 ?
SAP S/4HANA 1610 is latest release of SAP S/4HANA® On-Premise. , SAP’s next-generation ERP suite.
S/4HANA offers immediate insight, intelligence for better decisions,and integration within organization and beyond. It provides the digital core needed to succeed in today’s digital world.
Built on SAP HANA®, SAP’s industry-leading in-memory computing platform, SAP S/4HANA can help Business Houses transform their organization,delivering a customized product or service to an audience of one, at global scale.
Highlights of 1610 include:
••Increased integration between the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution and business networks
••Integrated business planning and real-time consolidation
••Advanced available-to-promise (ATP) enhancements including sophisticated back-order processing
••Production planning and detailed scheduling and extended warehouse management within the digital core to simplify landscape
View the complete release information here :
S/4HANA 1610 – Logistics Innovations & Integrated Finance
Companies need to manage an increasingly complex multichannel supply chain in order to deliver the customer promise made to the “audience of one” delivered through a “lot size of one.”
New functional, usability and integration enhancements in the SAP S/4HANA 1610 release allow supply chains to perform better with increased agility, promoting lower lead times, better customer service and higher profitability.
To help companies manage in the digital world, the following core supply chain enhancements are included in the new 1610 release:
- Advanced available to promise (aATP) offers newly enhanced capabilities to manage supply allocations at multiple levels, with high-performance, real-time ATP order confirmation. Additionally, new back-order processing and interactive rescheduling methodology helps ensure that constrained supply is matched to demands based on customer priority.
- Inventory management provides simplified and highly scalable transaction management, with enhanced user productivity in a range of SAP Fiori apps to help provide inventory visibility and to track slow-moving items, monitor shelf life and provide real-time status updates of items in transit.
- Material requirement planning (MRP) includes embedded production planning and detailed scheduling (PPDS) natively deployed without the need for complex integration and data maintenance to help drive accelerated MRP processing times from hours to potentially minutes and enable intelligent constraint-based planning and scheduling.
- Extended warehouse management (EWM) is embedded to dramatically simplify adoption of advanced warehousing capabilities such as automation with mechanical handling equipment, task and labor optimization and the use of mobile devices, without the need to integrate a separate system. The SAP EWM application can be utilized in both embedded and stand-alone deployments.
- Environment, health and safety (EHS) management offers comprehensive and integrated new functionality reimagined to take advantage of the digital transformation occurring across the enterprise. It uses real-time data to support EHS practitioners in managing operational risk, worker safety and compliance, with integrated solutions for incident management, chemical management, operational risk assessments, industrial hygiene/exposure monitoring, regulatory compliance and emissions management.
+ Additionally, the new release incorporates all features of the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution. Companies can transform finance processes by simplifying landscapes while still taking advantage of every innovation released for SAP S/4HANA Finance, from easily accessing the most-granular level of detail to performing simulations on live data.
Key SAP Notes of S/4HANA Enterprise Management 1610 OP
Key Release Info. Note
|2346431||SAP S/4HANA 1610: Release Information Note|
|2344977||SAP S/4HANA 1610: Release Information Note for Finance in S/4HANA OP 1610|
|2349004||SAP S/4HANA 1610, Country Versions: Release Information & Restriction Note|
Restrictions & Conversion Considerations
|2333141||SAP S/4HANA 1610: Restriction Note|
|2384851||Site Conversion part of an SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA 1610 Conversion|
Restrictions Key Notes :