Develop Enhancements for Material Costing
The following SAP enhancements are available for the area Cost Estimate with Quantity Structure:
- Costing Reports (SAPLXCKA)
- Costing Production Resources and Tools (COPCP003)
- Material Valuation with Cross-Company Costing (COPCP001)
- Costing Bulk Materials (COPCP004)
- Valuation Price for Materials from User Exit (COPCP005)
Let’s have a look at User-Exits for Costing-Reports: SAPLXCKA
1. Costing Reports: SAPLXCKA
Here you can create your own reports for displaying cost estimates with quantity structure or activate the example reports in the standard system.This enhancement contains the following components:
- EXIT_SAPLCKAZ_001 Display/print itemization
This enhancement contains example program code from SAP that you can modify and use for your own enhancement, or activate directly as a report for the itemization.
- EXIT_SAPLCKAZ_002 Display/print cost components
This enhancement contains example program code from SAP that you can either modify and use for your own enhancement, or activate as a report for the cost components.
- EXIT_SAPLCKAZ_003 Display/print cost components and itemization
This enhancement does not contain example program code.
In the cost estimate with quantity structure you access the reports with Costs -> Display user exit. The report refers to the first cost component view listed. If you want to see the costs with reference to another cost component view, choose Settings -> Cost display and choose the desired report under Select view.
You can display your own reports in the information system by adding them to the report list for product costing.
CMOD – Create project, add SAP Standard Enhancement, Copy Source-code of SAP standard User-Exit &/or write / modify code as required. For Exit_SAPCKAZ_001 & EXIT_SAPLCKAZ_002 SAP code exists.
After activating the Enhancements & Project, when we run Product-costing thru CK11N we can see the report as below