MM-FI Accounts Payable
ME21N Create Purchase-Order
MIGO Receive goods against PO
MIRO Enter Incoming-Invoice
MIR7 Park Incoming Vendor-Invoice
MR8M Cancel Incoming-Invoice
MIR6 : Invoice Overview (MIR6)
MRRL : Evaluated Receipt Settlement (MRRL)
MRNB : Revaluation (MRNB)
MRIS : Invoicing Plan (MRIS)
Invoice Verification in the Background (RMBABG00)
In the status message, EDI invoices also receive the accounting document number
Standard Document-type for Vendor
|Vendor Invoices (KR)|
Vendor Credit Memo (KG)
Vendor Payment (KZ)
Vendor Net-Invoices and Credit-Memos (KN)
AP Vendor-Invoice (KR)
F-43 Enter Vendor Invoice (F-43 is OLD, instead use FB60)
FB60 Create Vendor Invoice Directly (ENJOY)
FBV3 Review Parked Document
FBV2 Post Parked Document
F-44 Clear Vendor
FBL1N – Vendor Line Item Display
FK10N – Vendor Balance
F-41 Enter Vendor Credit Memo
F-42 Enter Transfer Posting
F-47 Down Payment Request
F-48 Post Vendor Down Payment
F-54 Clear Vendor Down payment
Down payments are used for short or medium-term financing. Generally the vendor or manufacturer does not have to pay interest on the down payment. In some lines of business, it is common to make a down payment if a manufacturer is not able to finance the production of goods alone because of a long production period, for example. Down payments are generally made before production begins or after partial completion.
Down payments must not be balanced with other receivables or payables and must be displayed separately on the balance sheet . A receivable or payable results from the delivery of a tangible asset or the performance of a service.
On the balance sheet, down payments made are displayed on the assets side and down payments received on the liabilities side. Down payments made are further divided, depending on whether they are:
- Down payments on tangible fixed assets
- Down payments on intangible fixed assets
- Down payments on inventory stocks
- General down payments.
Once you have received the goods or services for which you made a down payment, you need to clear this payment for the final settlement either manually or using the payment program. The down payment must no longer be displayed as such.
Down-Payment in Purchase-Order & Invoice Verification
Business Function : LOG_MMFI_P2P : MM, Integration Materials Management and Financial Accounting
You can use this business function to optimize integration between the individual processes in cross-application processes. The enhancements of this business function enable better sharing of processes, from procurement in purchasing to settlement in financial accounting.
With this business function, you can use the following functions in cross-application processes:
- You can record down payment data at header and item level in purchase orders. This data is copied to financial accounting as default values, and can also be changed there. The report RM06DPMONITOR enables you to select purchase orders which contain down payment data.
- You can clear down payments made without going to financial accounting transactions, directly in logistics invoice verification. The down payment clearing document can be posted together with the invoice document.
- You can record retention data at header and item level in purchase orders. This data is copied to logistics invoice verification as default values, and can also be changed there.
- There are other benefits of Business-Function LOG_MMFI_P2P. For details please refer to https://help.sap.com/viewer/77c07c8d30664260a0b3ff864e6b5e78/1709%20000/en-US/7c9bc66fb82241d68939ee5bf5095c4a.html