Ref. Version 1 from Sep 24, 2019 , If You are using or implementing SAP S/4HANA 1909, then SAP Note# 2800818 describes information that is especially relevant for upgrade from an SAP ERP EHP release or an SAP S/4 HANA Finance release
& 2769531 – SAP S/4HANA 1909: Release Information Note
Amount Field Length Extension
In Version 1809, featured the Field-lenght Extension as advantage. However with 1909 SAP-note it is evident that certain restrictions still exists.
1809 – 2628654 – S4TWL: Amount Field Length Extension & 1909 – 2601956 – SAP S/4HANA: Amount Field Length Extension: Restriction Note
in S/4HANA 1809, currency amount fields with a field length between 9-22 including 2 decimals was extended to 23 digits including 2 decimals. In addition to currency amount fields, selected data elements of DDIC type DEC, CHAR, and NUMC with varying lengths and decimal places that may hold amounts were affected (Ref. SAP note# 2628654)
Primary done with intention to benefit Banking-Customers.
& Note 2601956 collects information about restrictions in releases 1809 & 1909 related to the amount field length extension.
Key objects that DO NOT yet SUPPORT the Amount field length extension
Product-Costing Enhancement in S/4HANA OP1909 : 2807519 – FAQ: SAP Product Costing Enhancement in S/4 HANA OP1909
2807519 – FAQ: SAP Product Costing Enhancement in S/4 HANA OP1909
- You want to analyze plan costs, actual costs, target costs by using the Fiori application: F1780 Production Cost Analysis, F3331 Analyze Costs by Work Center/Operation.
- You cannot view target costs for collective in F1780 Production Cost Analysis, F3331 Analyze Costs by Work Center/Operation. & Order plan costs and Order standard costs are incorrect. This is claimed to be corrected in OP1909
- Order Plan-Cost
- Overhead costs is updated per Work Center and operation in ACDOCP
- Plan costs and standard costs for collective orders are stored in ACDOCP
- You are able to customize message type when order standard costs calculation is failed, see detailed information and customizing steps in manual activity of note 2749487
- Target Cost
- Target costs for collective orders are calculated at time of goods receipts.
- All documented information about target costs calculation in release note 2618359 is valid for OP1909.
2749487 – New Product Cost Controlling: Order Standard Costs Based on Material Cost Estimate Cannot be Calculated
If you receive error message FCO_PCC_ORDER001 “Order standard costs based on material cannot be calculated” , this note has correction-instructions.
2799003 – SAP S/4HANA 1909: Restriction Note
- For restrictions concerning Cost Of Goods Manufactured (COGM) please see SAP Note 2270414.
- For restrictions concerning New Inventory Management Data Model, see SAP Note 2493434.
- Restrictions for SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit: with SAP S/4HANA 1909 FPS01, there is an issue with the consistency of the migration objects that affects the migration approach “Migrate Data Directly from SAP system”. This means that new projects cannot be created for SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA. Projects created using SAP S/4HANA 1909 FPS00 are not affected. You can continue to work with such projects. For information about how to resolve this issue, see SAP Note 2819445.
Add-on for S4HANA 1909 – Restrictions
The following add-ons cannot be converted to SAP S/4HANA 1909 in one step but require an intermediate upgrade step:
- SAP Financial Closing cockpit 1.0 (see SAP Note 2513315 for more details)
- SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 (see SAP Note 2804474 for more details)
- In SAP S/4HANA on-premise, Event-Based Revenue Recognition is not available for Sell from Stock scenarios. Refer to SAP Note 2581947. The Fiori app “Revenue Recognition (Event-Based) – Sales Orders” (F2441) is only available for cloud customers. It cannot be used, and there is no support in on-premise installations
- Only Project Based Services are supported with Event-Based Revenue Recognition, see also SAP Note 2800818.
- BRIM related SAP-Note 2351374
Revenue Accounting & Reporting
2804474 – Revenue Accounting and Reporting with SAP S/4HANA 1909: Release Information Note
Starting with SAP S/4HANA 1809, the former Revenue Accounting and Reporting add-on including the add-on SAP Sales Integration with SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.0 had become an integral part of SAP S/4HANA.
Support notes available in the RAR 1.3 Support Package 09 are considered to be available in SAP S/4HANA 1909.
Last-but not the least : CONVERSION
2816275 – SAP S/4HANA 1909 – application specific notes in system conversion / upgrade follow-on phase
Save DB-Memory :